See Montana’s Scenic Beauty: Zipline Adventures of a Lifetime
Looking for an adrenaline packed, safe and adventurous way to enjoy Montana this summer? How about ziplining across the state?
Get our free mobile app
What Is Ziplining?
Zip lining is an action-filled recreational activity that involves riding a steel cable on a protective seat or a belt between two points and generally on a valley that exhibits spectacular sceneries.
Do I Need My Own Equipment?
No. Everything you need will be provided by the vendor.
Is Ziplining Season Specific?
No. However, a number of Montana Zipline tours are only open in the summer. Be sure to check with the business before you make a winter trip.
Where Can You Zipline In Montana?
Discovering Montana has a list of some great places to take in ziplining under the big sky.
- Zipline Adventure Park, West Yellowstone. This is the biggest zip line park in the region and is 3 blocks away from the entrance to Yellowstone Park.
- Glacier Zipline, Columbia Falls. You'll find this zipline park between West Glacier and Whitefish. The views will be breathtaking.
- Big Sky Zipline, Bozeman. This zipline tour is at Big Sky Resort with a zipline to get your adrenaline running, and a zipline for viewing nature.
- Whitefish Mountain Resort, Whitefish. They offer 6 lines, some with speeds up to 50 miles per hour.
- Montana Zipline Adventures, Anaconda. Said to be Montana's longest zipline at 9,300 feet, along the Pintler Scenic Highway .
- Glacier Highline, Coram. This is an aerial adventure park near West Glacier offering over 50 different activities.
- Yellowstone Zipline Ecotour, Gardiner. Near the east entrance to Yellowstone National Park on a private ranch.
- Snowbowl, Missoula. Go zipping at the bowl on 4 different lines.
These Are The Best Quotes Said About Montana
Montana has inspired people for years, here are some of the best quotes about the Big Sky.
7 Great Montana Destinations to Visit in 2023
Want to experience all of the beauty that Montana has to offer? Check out these must-see vacation destinations.